In 2012 Huawei became the first Chinese global technology partner of SAP. Huawei and SAP established a strategic partnership in 2013 and set up their co-innovation center in 2015. Since then, many innovative solutions have been launched, including FusionCube for SAP HANA, FushionSphere for SAP HANA, Huawei SAP HANA Appliance, SAP HANA TDI, IoT, and more. Now, in the era of digital transformation, SAP on Cloud has been proven to be an optimal choice for SAP users to migrate their SAP workloads to the cloud.
Why 500+ Active Customers Choose SAP on Cloud
- Large Capacity : Accommodate an ECS with up to 4 TB of memory and an BMS with up to 16 TB of memory.
- High Performance : Achieve leading SAP SD Benchmark performance (SAPS value) under the same product specifications.
- Strong Security : Comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) of the British Standard Association (BSI).
- High Reliability : Improve reliability with multiple schemes ranging from local HA, to backup and restoration, as well as disaster recovery.
- Service Orientation : Improve the efficiency by 30% and more for service-based SAP application deployment and O&M.